Origin of effluents
From food wagon wash stations, laundries, autoclaves and other process effluents discharging more than 30°C (Maximum legal French authorized heat for wasted water).
MEDICAL PROCESS plant lowers the temperature of the effluents by various means:
- Simple: Flow of effluent through a buffer tank with the addition of cold water.
- Recycling: Flow of effluents through heat exchangers to recycle calories and feeding machines upstream.
If the effluent have different non-compliances, as irregular pH value + High temperature, it is possible to combine many treatments in one main plant.
- Lower the effluent temperature
- Custom design depending on specific need
- We assist you for the first run
- We can install the plant
- We provide training to the user’s staff
- We have very competitive rates
- We provide Monitoring and warranty